The following services are provided for free to all patients who visit the SLO Noor Foundation Free Clinic:
Basic Primary Care
Designed to meet the essential need that has arisen in our community, medical services are the cornerstone of The SLO Noor Foundation. Our clinic provides a “medical home” to adults with acute and chronic illnesses needing routine medical supervision and medications.
Services provided include general and acute medical care, diabetes treatment and hypertension treatment. These services are offered on an appointment schedule.
- Patient Education
- Disease Prevention & Screening
- Physical Exams
- Laboratory Testing
- Eye Clinic
- Specialty Referrals
- Physical Therapy
- Nutritional support
- Heart Awareness Classes
- Nutritional Classes for Diabetes and Diabetes Prevention
- Dental Clinic – Coming Soon!
- Women’s Health, including Gynecological Care – Coming Soon!
- Men’s Health – Coming Soon!
- Radiology – Coming Soon!
- Hepatitis C Clinic – Coming Soon!
- Case Management/Social Services
- Screening to help you qualify for Medi-Cal, CenCal, or similar free public insurance programs – Coming Soon!
- Behavior Consultation – Coming Soon!